Thursday, November 13, 2008















28 x 36 Acrylics

"Lust in Redd"

I believe in surrounding myself with sensuality, therefor I have hung this art on the wall of my bedroom. Its a feng shui thing for me. They say, if you surround yourself with sensuality, you will have romance. The day I started painting this art I met my significant other. The day I hung this piece, I knew he would be my last dance partner in life.

The most arousing thing to a man is a passionate woman. Therefore, women, do not feel selfish placing things that please you in your bedroom. Things like plush towels, new sheets, or erotic scents can have a big impact on how sensual you feel.

You can integrate feng shui into your design choices on many different levels, depending on what resonates with you. Where you move your furniture can insure harmony and flowing energy. You can shift energy and turn your home into a force that heals, restores balance, and encourages growth.

I place bamboo trees in my home for harmony and wealth. I think soft with my lighting. Deep dark colors increase yin energy in the home. The circle is curved and it spins energy outwards and is, therefore, yang. I try to keep my yin and yang balanced.

Read up on it. Its very interesting.

No comments: